Pair Of Bolivian Rams For Sale

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

adzilla88

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Livestock: A pair of Bolivan Rams
Age and condition: Just over a year old. Approx 2.5"
Quantity for sale: 1 Pair (Male and Female)
Reason for Sale: Selling Tank
Delivery or Collection: Collection Only
Sales price: £5 for the pair

I reluctantly have for sale a pair of Bolivian Rams. Would really like these 2 to go to a good home. I really dont want to sell them, but I think my Geo's in the big tank will tear them apart. They have sparned only once, but have definitely paired up, and the male is always showing off and displaying his amazing finnage. I really want to ensure these go to a good home, and couldnt bring myself to just take them back to the LFS.

DSC01239.jpg

I'm in Adlington, I'm still interested in these just need to sell off a few fish first, in the middle of changing my stock. Hoping to have everything sorted by weekend,

What else do you have? They are peaceful and can definitely be kept in a community, depends if you have any other cichlids and how big your tank is

I have a 240l tank, all quiet fish neons, white skirt tetra, guppies , cherry shrimp, apple snails, swordtails, mollies. and a few penguin tetra, where abouts in warrington are you?

Just seen your postcode ! Sorry

Hi just seen your tank on another post. It looks really nice, but I don't think Bolivian Rams would suit your setup as its gravel. Rams like to sift substrate through their gills and gravel can do serious damage to them due to it being quite sharp. Basically, they wouldnt really be suitable unless you had sand.

I really like your tank though. Sorry for the inconvenience mate.

Adam

Hi just seen your tank on another post. It looks really nice, but I don't think Bolivian Rams would suit your setup as its gravel. Rams like to sift substrate through their gills and gravel can do serious damage to them due to it being quite sharp. Basically, they wouldnt really be suitable unless you had sand.

I really like your tank though. Sorry for the inconvenience mate.

Adam

Okay matey, No worries didn't realise They had to have sand.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back