takensep-oct05091.jpg

takensep-oct05090.jpg

takensep-oct05089.jpg

takensep-oct05087.jpg

takensep-oct05086.jpg

takensep-oct05084.jpg

takensep-oct05083.jpg

wow there amazing!! :drool:
When i try to use water colours the paint just runs everywhere and it turns out a complete mess.lol

Nice job!

The second one down has some Georgia O'Keefe qualities to it, and the fourth one reminds me of an illustration in the children's book "Sea of Grass", which won the Caldecott medal in its first printing.

I'm with Paige...I have never mastered watercolor. It is much tougher than it looks to do well.

v/r, N-A

They are great Em :thumbs:

My cousin is an artist and compared to some of the stuff she has managed to sell, yours are much better :nod:

Arfie

Just a couple of suggestions Em, these are what my cousin did.

1 - Go to your local art shops (ones that sell paintings) and ask them if they will sell them for you or buy them off you.

2 - Get them in nice frames and ask at local restraunts/cafe's if they will put them on the walls with a price on and your phone number. This gives them some nice free artwork to cover bare walls and you get loads of people seeing your pics.

3 - Everybodys favourite - eBay

I do love the water scene though :D

Arfie

I love the 4th one it has feeling to it. :D

I'm an ebay power seller and sometime we get newsletters with success stories etc. A few months back I got one and the success story was an art student selling abstract paintings on ebay at huge profits, in fact he was doin so well that he had to employ some friends to paint too. He was grossing several thousand a month and still going strong I believe.

I absolutely love that 4th one. The colours are perfect, silouetting the reeds beautifully.

They are all great. You are very talented.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

No members online now.
Back