Pagebuilder Is Not Nice

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Torrean

The Hairy Potter
Reaction score
:shout: I have been working with pagebuilder for a while now and I must say I am not pleased in the least. The program is great, simple to use, easy to work with. But that's only when it works properly. I have been experiencing the same problem for a long time now and they have yet to fix it...then again I only started complaining to yahoo about it recently.

Here's what happens in as clear a description as I can put it. When I open pagebuilder a random number of images on the page I am working on come up as red boxes with "error loading (name of file)" It could be all the images none of the images or somewhere in between. If I get this error and decide to continue working I cannot preview many pictures before I place them on my website in pagebuilder. If I cannot preview them then I always get the red box error loading message once I load them onto my site in pagebuilder. The strange thing about this is that the images load on my website in internet explorer or firefox just fine.

Another issure that has come up recently is that I cannot edit some of my counters.

I have written yahoo about this but apparently there service people don't understand english. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

apparently my pics are too large. I'm gonna try shrinking them with irfanview and then reuploading them. We'll see if it works.

YAY!!!!! I've been fooling with this crap for months now and I never thought to just shrink my pics..

now to spend hours and hours and hours and days and days repetittively (if that is a word) correcting my mistake. (thanks god for irfanview or it would be weeks if not months instead of days)

i have never used pagebuilder, but then i know html so I dont need it. im glad you got the problem figured out and fixed.

get a program like Frontpage and start to learn html.
i started in pagebuilder many many MANY years ago, then got frontpage. now i can't work in anything other than raw html on editplus.

i've installed wordpress on my home site. php = awesome.

Most reactions

trending

Back