Paella and Pastrami

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
šŸ† Click to enter! šŸ†

eatyourpeas

Fish Herder
Reaction score
This has nothing and everything to do with aquariums.

I want to go in the tanks and swim with the critters, but at the rate this day is going, they'll probably eat me.

:(

Last edited:
This has nothing and everything to do with aquariums.

I want to go in the tanks and swim with the critters, but at the rate this day is going, they'll probably eat me.

:(
You had to see this coming, but the title of this post is just flagrant false advertising...

and now Iā€™m hungry... thanks a lot... ?

*eyes* well this comment was totally everything and nothing related to aquariums.
Now im also hungry. Ditto.

Sounds like they have you well trained and you are at the bottom of the pecking order :)

isn't pastrami made from assorted horse meats?

thatā€™s just insulting....

pastrami is usually made with beef brisket, whole cut of beef, cured in a brined, seasoned well and hot smoked until tender & juicy, and gently pulling apart.

It is great hot, or chilled and sliced up for sandwiches.

originally used as a way to preserve the meat before refrigeration was a thing, as are most cured and smoked meats.

How dare you mock this fantastic culinary masterpiece by comparing it to a hot dog...

??

seriously though, some people take their pastrami way more serious than anyone here takes fish keeping... and done well, it IS DELICIOUS

Donā€™t even think about getting my started on paella...

thatā€™s just insulting....

pastrami is usually made with beef brisket, whole cut of beef, cured in a brined, seasoned well and hot smoked until tender & juicy, and gently pulling apart.

It is great hot, or chilled and sliced up for sandwiches.

originally used as a way to preserve the meat before refrigeration was a thing, as are most cured and smoked meats.

How dare you mock this fantastic culinary masterpiece by comparing it to a hot dog...

??

seriously though, some people take their pastrami way more serious than anyone here takes fish keeping... and done well, it IS DELICIOUS

Donā€™t even think about getting my started on paella....

Damnit, now Iā€™m hungry again...

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back