Pacific Abyss

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

minxfishy

Fish Maniac
Reaction score
No idea how good this will be, but a heads up on TV tonight a new series on BBC 1.

Pacific Abyss 8.00pm

Wildlife series in which Kate Humble joins a team of divers and marine biologists in a search for new species on a 2,000 mile journey across the pacific ocean. Tonight, the team dives among WWII shipwrecks.

Thought I would give it a view, see what its like :)

That sounds ideal watching for tonight - I've been working all day, it'll either be interesting and wake me up or pretty but boring, and nudge me gently off to sleeeeeeeep.....

Cheers minxy, will set a reminder for it.

Got better towards the end I thought.
Not big on the war history bit - just wanted to see the fishies LOL.

Looks like it will get better next week - those Manta's looked stunning!!

I know they are the experts and know far more than me, but I felt sorry for those poor fish being bought up from so far down, having their swim bladders stuck with a pin thing and then hand held, I hope they put them back.

I cant believe they have the fish in jars. No filters, no heating.......poor fish :( and they call themselves professionals!!

Oh come on, i'm only joking!

Excellent show with a touch of originality
will certainly be watching next week
Regards
BigC

i watched it and it was awesome

[/Quote]
I cant believe they have the fish in jars. No filters, no heating.......poor fish and they call themselves professionals!!
[/Quote]

no they have got the temputure of the water in the jars and they have got the ocean water so its like a package

i watched it and it was awesome

I cant believe they have the fish in jars. No filters, no heating.......poor fish and they call themselves professionals!!

no they have got the temputure of the water in the jars and they have got the ocean water so its like a package

Read the line below, in smaller text and greyed out...

...Axles being a troll.

Thanks for the that i did not know it was on at all, so the BBC iPlayer has finally come n handy.

Just watched and was very interesting.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back