Overflow Question

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

garybuk

Fish Addict
Reaction score
HElloo alll i havnt been around for along time , been moving in with my girl friend and in and outa hospital just not had the time :( but anyway now im in my gf i want a bigger better tank then the aquamedic purcula 90 :D (wich will be for sale haha) but quick question witch i shud know just making sure witch over flow is better / quiter

one with an home made box overflow in the tank ....

or one like this

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?VIS...em=270462686176 its not mine but the easyest way i can show it , this was looks the easyest and cheapest to do lol i would have two just incase

could i still back the water up alittle to stop the noise??

:good: Thanks alll gota lot of catching up todo with all your tanks :D

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I have nt used an overflow box myself I considered it but decided just to get the tank drilled and use a durso standpipe (modded) this is silent on my tank the loudest part on the tank at the moment is a cheap fan I installed to stop condesation but I would recomend drilling :)

I have nt used an overflow box myself I considered it but decided just to get the tank drilled and use a durso standpipe (modded) this is silent on my tank the loudest part on the tank at the moment is a cheap fan I installed to stop condesation but I would recomend drilling :)

Hi i ment as an overflow box a drilled bottom tank with two bits of glass not one the hangs on the side

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back