Our Pond

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

amy1994

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Pond almost finished, with israeli koi :)

picgh007.jpg

picaqu002.jpg

piclo059.jpg

piclo036.jpg

picaqu114.jpg

piclo090.jpg

piclo055.jpg

^ Thanks :) ! Just started filling it today :good: . Are you going to have a seating area to the right of the pond :) ?

^ Thanks :) ! Just started filling it today :good: . Are you going to have a seating area to the right of the pond :) ?

Ye on the left side where the pile is at the moment :lol: once there is a patio there...
hopefully soon get some sterlets to go in the pond :)
nice :good: how long you gonna leave it before adding fish? what you gonna have in there?
Hope to be putting a backing up this weekend, so you won't be able to see any pipework, maybe some plants to...

Looks great :hyper:

this is fantastic...I have a blank canvas in my garden and this has inspired me :wub:

Wow thanks :) i'd love to see some pics of your pond when it's done.
I should really update the pics, but it's having work on it again :(
When it's finished i'l put some more up of it finished.

lovely fish!!! :thumbs:

hey did you put a vid on youtube on how you built this because i remember seeing a vid and the pond was exactly like yours!!! :hyper:

I want a pond like this! Cool fish. Do you swim in there to clean it lol?

Very Nice pond, Also just to add the Sterlets you have are actually Diamond Sturgeon, (you can tell by the diamond ridges and the shorter stubby nose compared to the sterlet which is long and pointed). Another main difference being the two is that Sterlets are very hardy fish and have the slowest growth rate of all the Sturgeon family getting anywhere from 2 to 4 feet, whereas the Diamond Sturgeon can be a bit sensitive but is the second quickest growing species and can get anywhere from 6-8 feet

They're also worth a fair bit more too!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back