Our Cumberland Turtle Has Died

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

mixmaster jay

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
Our adult female cumberland turtle has just died we are sooooo gutted she has had problems since we got her as we rescued her from bad conditions over the past few days she has gone paralised on her back end not eating. she had been to the vets yesterday and there was no reason why she had gone like this anyway after a 15ish year life she has died sorry to say :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-(

06052009283-1.jpg

06052009285-1.jpg

09042009147.jpg

:rip: gurt xxx

RIP.
Jay I dont mean to sound harsh but dont let it get you down completly.
I mean, you do some wonderful work mate.
The time she spent with you was properly the best time in her life.
You do such amazing things for animals.
Dont think for one minute its your fault or anything.
Its one of them things.
You done everything you can mate.
Keep up your amazing work!

YF

You thought about getting a new one?
I know its abit sudden.
But by getting a new one or somthing to sort of replace her might settle your missus down a little.
By taking her mind off things.
Ovbiously she will always be in both of your hearts.
Just a thought mate.

YF

we rescued a mississippi map female and a false map male a couple of weeks ago they are only young female 4" and male 4.5" they got dumped outside of a school in crewe and we picked them up from uttoxeter from a guy who resceus reptiles via the rspca. She's ok now mate over the initial shock of it all now thanks alot mate we might get another some time :good:

yeah i guess mate thanks she had here own pond and basking for day and a 5 x 2 x 2 for night with everything she needed and more lol she couldn't of had it any better she lived better than us lol

yeah she was lol she did actually share the pond with some big comets and gold fish but she never really went in the water just enjoyed the sun

I am only one who found the title a little disturbing?

"Our cumberland turtle has died, well gutted"

I am so sorry to read this :-( my heart goes out to your girlfriend (and you too). Give her my best wishes.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back