The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I have a puddle in my driveway and that’s about it for outside stuff lol
Boom!
F214065C-C86A-412D-A4E4-A830605BBC11.jpeg
(Terrible picture, sorry)

Imagine not having a pond. :(

Wait, is this just the sum of all the tanks me have combined? Or does it it have to be a pond?

It's the total volume of tanks each of us own, so we can add them all together to see how many litres the membership of TFF owns altogether. But it is up to @Guyb93 if ponds can be included, it's his thread :)
I have no idea about ponds to be fair I was thinking if you have to do weekly maintenance on the water it’s counted but I have no idea how often ponds are drained cleaned maintained ect I’m guessing massive ponds are left a long time and just throw some food in now n again n I wouldn’t count that but a small little pond with gold fish that I don’t know take more maintenance and such maybe count that lol

If this is the adding up of all the tanks/ponds, I have 1,270 US Gallons, if I am counting our koi pond and my sister’s betta bowls. I have a question though. We have a 3 acre pond on our property that has a drain/filter thing running on it, does that count? If so, that would add several thousand gallons lol

I have 2 patio ponds - 42 gallons and 36 -. In one, I will breed Gymnogeophagus Terrapurpura, and in the other, I have heavily planted with Rosy Barbs and Flagfish when I find some. Very easy and very fun. I planned a 3,000+ gallon pond and stream for outside which I will dig over the summer. Unfortunately, I have Osgood-Schlater Disease, which is inflammation of the growth plate, which limits my activities. I also have Charcot-Marie Tooth Disorder, which gives me high pain tolerance. For example, I didn't even notice my leg broke when I fell from a bike until an hour later when I tried to walk. So that limits my exercise as well. Charcot-Marie Tooth Disorder also gives my arms and legs random seizures. For example, when I was in Joshua Tree climbing rocks, My legs gave out randomly, and I fell 6 feet down into some sharp rocks. So my disorders affect my digging. Hopefully, I will be able to do it without injury. Let's not talk about my problems, and someone add these up!

Before the food and word meanings interlude we were up to 3891 l

Sgooosh added 284 and 0.8 but as I rounded 75 gallons up, I'll ignore the 0.2 gallons
Running total now 4175

Add another 284. Running total now 4459 litres.

In use running total now 4852 (plus another 488 not in use)
In use total up to 4927 including mine

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back