Our community lake

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
šŸ¶ POTM Poll is Open! šŸ¦Ž Click here to Vote! šŸ°

Guyb93

Fish Herder
Fish of the Month šŸŒŸ
Reaction score
Iā€™m a member of a cichlid group and they had a failed poll on can we build a lake ,
The aim was to figure out how much water the group is responsible for and see if the combined total could .. weā€™ll make a lake
The word lake is loosely used as what volume of water actually makes a lake ,
I think the group got to 7.500 litres which is garden pond lol then I thought I know a place that has lots of fish keeps and could smash that 7.5k easily , Iā€™m guessing this forum has a combined water volume of 15,000l easily
It would be super hard to figure this out hence there poll failed
But Iā€™m wondering how far can we get
My main tank and Qt tankIā€™m responsible for 520l
+ your tank volumes please

I have close to 1000 Liters but not only for cichlid as its in community tanks does that even count ...
Yeah all tanks even shrimp and snails lol

Nearly 2000 l off 4 member is pretty impressive so far Iā€™m starting to hope this thread fails so I donā€™t have to do maths lom

Get every poster to add their own to the running total.

Total so far = 1888 litres (520 + 18 + 1000 + 350)

I have 203 litres. Total now 2091 litres.
Ohhh self checkout good idea

Every device out there has a calculator on it, so it's not difficult adding our volumes to the running total :)

Iā€™m not a male and have always been told ā€œsize doesnā€™t matterā€ clearly people have been lying to me and it does!! ???
I thought it was a male thing but Iā€™m glad to hear it effects all genders ahahah I even get jealous of peoples filters hate when I see an fx6 it makes my fx4 look small n Itā€™s not small just a big tank :rofl:

We'll have to get the gallons members to convert though :blink:

We have a calculator on the forum which includes converting gallons to litres.........

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back