Our African Grey Rosie

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Such a shame :( Tends to be worse around xmas time when pets are brought as gifts (especially dogs). They are all cute like you say at the start then a couple of weeks later routines start slipping and they stop walking them etc. They stop getting exercise and stimulation then the owners wonder why they start chewing their favourite friday night shoes and furniture! They are a commitment for life and should be treated and looked after properly.

Such a shame :( Tends to be worse around xmas time when pets are brought as gifts (especially dogs). They are all cute like you say at the start then a couple of weeks later routines start slipping and they stop walking them etc. They stop getting exercise and stimulation then the owners wonder why they start chewing their favourite friday night shoes and furniture! They are a commitment for life and should be treated and looked after properly.
Yes! I feel bad for the animals who never get out to see the light of day. I have had many animals and have given them the best care I could, and when on vacation or when I have to rehome them I find the best person available to care for them. Animals are amazing creatures and it's our job to care for them responsibly. I plan to become a veterinarian technician, either general for common animals or equine and educate people on their care. My friend and my cousin and I are saving and making plans for a private animal rescue as well.

Yes! I feel bad for the animals who never get out to see the light of day. I have had many animals and have given them the best care I could, and when on vacation or when I have to rehome them I find the best person available to care for them. Animals are amazing creatures and it's our job to care for them responsibly. I plan to become a veterinarian technician, either general for common animals or equine and educate people on their care. My friend and my cousin and I are saving and making plans for a private animal rescue as well.
Thats great :) fair play to you and good luck with it all

Thats great :) fair play to you and good luck with it all
Thank you! Its definitely going to be a challenge but I hope I can make it happen

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back