other pets

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

jcr40

Reaction score
just thought i would share my other pets with you. Currently i have a yellow lab and a 5 foot king snake.thinking about getting a rat for granddaughter.

I've got a black lab, well not actually with me at the moment, long story, but I should be picking her up soon I hope.

I've got a hamster, 3 rats, 3 foot corn snake and 3 fish tanks, plus my mum had a dog and a budgie :D :fun:

I've got 2 cats, 2 rabbits, and a corn snake. I used to have a hooded rat called Vermin, she was gorgeous and used to sleep in my pocket, she'd sometimes come to the pub with me, if I was just going for 1, great pets, your grand daughter would be chuffed. Saying that I used to hand rear squirrels and they would come to the pub with me, maybe I'm making a bad impression, so ignore that. Rats, good, clean, intelligent pets.

let's see now i have 2 ball pythons "noodles"and "fingers"
a pug"china"2 cats"spanky"and "tigger"i also had a cal.king snake but :crazy: he got away :(

oh and 4 fish tanks :D

humm lets see 4 fish tanks, 3 cats( chloe, thelma, and lady) and a lab shepard mix( oscar)

Hmmm, 3 parakeets & 1 egg "sunshine,bluebell,nellow"(my sister named them). 4 fish tanks,1 yellow lab"dexter"(aka DEXTER's lab :p,12 months ) ,and 1 Bichon Frisse"Timmy or Tiny Tim"(3 months).

we have a dog, a rottweiler named Harley
my eldest daughter has 2 mice
my son has a yabbie
B)

I have a cat named brie
A dog (papillon) named lilly
A hermit crab named MarryAnn
and four fish tanks
In a month we're going down to south carolina and getting more hermit crabs. Don't no how many.

I have 2 pygmy hedgehogs (baby and Ruth)
2 ferrets (Dexter and Joanna)
4 dogs (A Doby named Neeko, 3 mutts:Betsy, Samantha, Suzie)
5 cats (Charlie, Maggie, Kitty, Blackie, Stranger)
1 chipmunk (Little Bob)
1 macaw (Chessa)
3 parakeets (Sunshine, Fruitloops and Cheerio)
2 cockatiels (The Baby and Pip)
4 Alpacas (Coretta, Melanie, Carmello, Madison)
3 fish tanks w/ 3 blue gouramis, 2 dwarf gouramis, 3 rainbow bosomanis (sp?), 3 Congo tetras, 1 bala shark, 2 rubber eels, 2 fig. 8 puffers, 2 dwarf puffers, 2 female betts, 3 cories, 5 danios (2 leopard, 1 blue, 2 zebra), 1 plecto/algea-eater guy
:hyper: hows that for a house full?! Let me tell you, we go to the pet store A LOT!

Holy moly, i hope they dont ALL live inside :crazy:
Hey can i bring all my animals and come live with you? :hyper:
Man would i ever be in heaven at your place.
Me and hubby have been talking about getting a couple Alpaca's to put out in our field,but have decided,financially to wait a bit. but i love them :wub:
I bet you do go to the petstore alot, we do too and we dont have half the animals you have. Wow! :blink:

amityv~~

:D No they dont ALL live inside! That would leave the human population even less room than we already have! I would say the more the merrier! But I dont know how other people in this house would feel bout ya bringin all your babies over here! ;) Alpacas are funny animals. I used to play "tag" with the babies when they were younger, but now they are a little more stand-offish. I think they get that from their mommies. they werent raised in a people-friendly environment (the moms), so its been a lot of hard work getting them to the point where we can even touch them! They are sweet tho, and one even gives kisses! :) What kinda "babies" do you have right now??
OH! I also forgot (and feel badly bout it!) to mention in my list of pets that I have a hampster named Bernard! Found him a a parking lot, so we named him for the Rescuers (that disney or whatever cartoon!)

We have 3 inside cats,3 dogs(bulldog,rat terrior,Boston Bull),3 fish tanks(55gal,30gal,10gal)1 mouse named butterscotch,a hamster named Sid , a turtle named Raphial,2 outside cats of our own(both pregnant :crazy: ) and 2 stray cats that hang around alot, and 2 coons that we hand raised and bottle fed from 2 weeks old, Meeko and Rosco. There mommy was hit on the road in front of our house and so we brought them in and raised them inside.In the fall we let them go in our woods,but they still come sometimes at night and scratch on our window wanting marshmallows,and they eat our cat food we put out for our outside cats. They arent as friendly as they were last year,but still eat out of our hand. they are skiddish when we open the door to walk out to feed them,but then warm up to us after hiding for a bit and checking everything out 1st.
We have several Alpaca farms around where we live, and love to drive by and see them. We often go to a nearby farm and visit .The farmer there raises Elk,Alpacas,and Buffalo. He allows us to feed some of the friendlier ones and my children love it! I just fell inlove with his Alpaca's. I told my hubby that i would love to start raising them and did a little research on them. I found them to be quite expensive :blink: and read where there gestation is almost a year or so. So hubby said"Lets put that off for a while", :(
But i still love them!Maybe i will hit the lottery,then i can buy some :D

When we lived in the country I wanted Alpaca's but we had goats instead. Never again.
I've got 2 dogs - a sheperd ridgeback mix named Max
and - a great pyrenese lab mix named Bailey
and 18 fish tanks and counting

Most reactions

trending

Back