Other Hobbies?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

mrstwalker

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Does anyone have other interesting hobbies besides fish keeping?? My husband and I like to shoot guns, and snorkel in the Keys/Bahamas.  

Let me know what yours are :) 

im really creative with my hobbies and i love............. Football :D lol

nothing interesting ....i'm just addicted to the gym and my motorbikes

I find sleeping & eating an enjoyable hobby :p

Hobbies cost money, interests are free.
I am a slave to my dog, oh wait that's a job not a hobby.
I study history.
Used to build scale model aircraft, but my eyes aren't what they used to be.
I enjoy baking,(also eating). I joke with Mrs. doodle that she married me for my brownies.

Brilly91 said:
im really creative with my hobbies and i love............. Football
biggrin.png
lol
Awesome :) NFL or College? Our team is the Carolina Panthers! :)
Stimo said:
I wish i was addicted to the gym! lol. i dont know much about motor bikes but my sister in law does races and stuff 
KirkyArcher said:
thats awesome :) do you bow hunt at all?
Ninjouzata said:
I find sleeping & eating an enjoyable hobby
tongue2.gif
As a mom, sleeping and eating are also hobbys of mine when i get then time ;)
frapadoodle said:
I study history.
I enjoy baking,(also eating). I joke with Mrs. doodle that she married me for my brownies.
what kind of dog? i love history too! i love going to civil war reenactments! my husbands family is into planes (not sure what kind), and i love to bake too! wish i had more time to bake

PepperJack is a Morkie mix. Mama was a Maltise mix and Daddy was a Yorkie, but he is 100% obnoxious. And just does not cotton to Daddy paying attention to the fish.

Carolina Panthers! Just when I started to like you. Hapless Falcons fan, here. And of course the DAWGS!

Well, my interest in history is varied, at present reading a biography of the wives of Henry VIII, and the rivalry between Michaelangilo, DaVinci, Raphael, and Titian.

I hunt for arrowheads.
Like to fish.
I draw every now and then.
Love love love baseball! GO CARDS!!!

frapadoodle said:
PepperJack is a Morkie mix. Mama was a Maltise mix and Daddy was a Yorkie, but he is 100% obnoxious. And just does not cotton to Daddy paying attention to the fish.

Carolina Panthers! Just when I started to like you. Hapless Falcons fan, here. And of course the DAWGS!

Well, my interest in history is varied, at present reading a biography of the wives of Henry VIII, and the rivalry between Michaelangilo, DaVinci, Raphael, and Titian.
Hey hey, im just glad 49ers didnt make it to the super bowel!! i have a standard dachshund named Blake :) I think my interest in history lies more in the 20's, revolutionary and civil wars. 
lrhodes said:
I hunt for arrowheads.
Like to fish.
I draw every now and then.
Love love love baseball! GO CARDS!!!
thats cool :) ive never found an arrow head, always just bought the ones at gift shops lol. i love fishing, and cant draw worth anything. i cardinals are my second favorite team. im a redsocks girl, plus my daughter was born the same day they won the world series :)

I enjoy growing bonsai trees and love watching the Red Sox and New England Patriots.  Here's one of my bonsai trees.  I also like collecting miniature cars and ceramic diners and watching old movies.

post-115026-0-67658200-1390667635_thumb.jpg

Archery!

thats awesome
smile.png
do you bow hunt at all?

Unfortunately here in the UK bow hunting is illegal, I mainly shoot Olympic style recurve "target" and was occasionally good enough to get on the England team, and also the GB development squad! I did shoot field target Air rifle for a while but again gun laws in the UK restrict you to 12 f/lb so small fry compared to you guys in the states
smile.png

Well when I'm not working or looking after the children, I design and build websites on the side and play bass in a few bands.

mrstwalker said:

im really creative with my hobbies and i love............. Football
biggrin.png
lol
Awesome
smile.png
NFL or College? Our team is the Carolina Panthers!
smile.png

Stimo said:
I wish i was addicted to the gym! lol. i dont know much about motor bikes but my sister in law does races and stuff 

KirkyArcher said:
thats awesome
smile.png
do you bow hunt at all?

Ninjouzata said:
I find sleeping & eating an enjoyable hobby
tongue2.gif
As a mom, sleeping and eating are also hobbys of mine when i get then time
wink.png

frapadoodle said:
I study history.
what kind of dog? i love history too! i love going to civil war reenactments! my husbands family is into planes (not sure what kind), and i love to bake too! wish i had more time to bake

Should of made it clearer for the members in the states. When i say football, i mean soccer :D lol

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back