Oscars?

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Yes, as you can see you can't keep Oscars in a 75g
DSC00898.JPG

14 inches about
In a 75g ? I’m not judging as you clearly know what your doing but in a 75g you can’t possibly have the length for the fish , my 125 is 5ft in length and I wouldn’t put anything bigger than 12inches in there and feel good about it , maybe species only

In a 75g ? I’m not judging as you clearly know what your doing but in a 75g you can’t possibly have the length for the fish , my 125 is 5ft in length and I wouldn’t put anything bigger than 12inches in there and feel good about it , maybe species only
I might have the size wrong the tank was 48x18x18 what ever that is in gallons. There was just Charlie and his Mrs.

In the corner of the photo you can see the Hygrophilia growing, you wouldn't think you could keep plant with Oscars either would you.

I might have the size wrong the tank was 48x18x18 what ever that is in gallons. There was just Charlie and his Mrs.
The width and height was only 4 inches larger than the fish though ! Just not enough in my opinion regardless of how clean the water was just not enough space

The tank I’m looking at is 49 inches long, 21.25 inches tall, and 19.5 inches wide.

Most reactions

Back