Orca Tl550

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Trod

The indecisive one
Reaction score
Livestock/Equipment make-model-size/Wanted/Exchange/Plants: Orca TL550 Marine tank with Live Rock and Live sand
Age and condition: 1 Year/Good
Quantity for sale: 1
Reason for Sale: Upgrade
Delivery or Collection: Collection only
Sales price: £220
Postage & Packaging: N/A
Photograph:
IMG_1040.jpg

IMG_1041.jpg

IMG_1039.jpg

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

Includes
Tank, Hood, Heater, Lights, Protein Skimmer and UV Sterilization.

I am selling this due to an upgrade, I have run this tank for a year, the moonlights do not work but I have added some more, these are less than 2 months old. There are a couple of scratches but are not really noticeable, but want to mention them. I will also include a powerhead (sorry can't remember size, but it is adequate for tank) a mag float. I am selling with Live Rock, not sure of weight, but some nice pieces (see picture) and Live sand.

Please see Journal for more details http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?showtopic=253399

Really nice tank, lovingly looked after and I know she would take an offer :good:

Seffie x
ps Trod forgot to mention there is a light in the back weir for chaeto and live rock rubble

hi betta_246,

I am only selling the tank, LR and Live sand, there are some hermits crabs and maybe a snail or two, But no fish.
I did have 2 clowns, 1 yellow assessor, 1 mandarin and a pyjama cardinal in there but these have all been moved to my bigger tank :good:

How many litres/gallons is it? I don't mind what you measure it in :)

I've just got a load of money for my b-da and might ask if I can get this inn my room.... :D

How many litres/gallons is it? I don't mind what you measure it in :)

I've just got a load of money for my b-da and might ask if I can get this inn my room.... :D

126l :good:
I'm going on holiday now won't be back till sunday 11th.
This is a lovely starter tank :drool:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back