Online Plants

Back in the fold

That One Guy
Reaction score
image.jpg
image.jpg
I got this Java Moss and Hornwort from Aquariumplants.com in Florida. I am very happy with what I got. It arrived in a timely manner and was wrapped well. The Java Moss was in a little zip lock baggy and the Hornwort was wrapped in wet paper and put into a plastic bag. They advertise that orders placed on Sunday will ship that week. They have an extensive selection. I hope this isn't a shameless plug for a merchant. It isn't intended to be. This was my very first ever foray into buying plants online and I picked a winner with this outfit. So if your LFS doesn't carry a huge selection then this is a good fallback. But please do go to your local shop first. I also thought that the portion I got was fair.

That hornwart looks lush and green! Do they ship all over? Or just in Florida? :)

They ship worldwide. And they have everything. Plants I never even knew about. And yes, the Hornwort is nice. Now that I have some I will always have it. Some plants are like that. One little start will keep you in it for years.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back