vanalisa

Fish Aficionado
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
10g
5 White Cloud Mountain Minnows
2 Amano Shrimp
Plants

20200206_210904.jpg20200206_210143.jpg20200206_211359.jpg20200206_210849.jpg20200206_211325.jpg

Thanks!!! :)

I had trouble figuring out which images I wanted to post some of these were not supposed to go up, being blurry, and I'm not even sure I got the ones I wanted!

Nice tank!

Whats the substrate?
It's for planted aquariums, but not the expensive Seachem, and not the least expensive, if you list a couple I'll be able to recognize it.

I did get some Seachem pink/red clay and it is in a 5g Fluval spec waiting fo it's forever plants and fish.
Currently has some scraggly plants, sticks-- all sorts, a couple chunks of wood, three large Ramshors, a large Zebra Nerite and maybe a Large Black Racer Nerite.
Just waiting...
Oh, and a lovely bacteria-laden filter cartridge in a pear tree...
No, just kidding,
It's in a White filter media bag propped up with a stick under the water out flow part

Nice tank, I like all the live plants, your fish should have a good time in there :fish:
thank you I was wondering when someone was going to say something about that there's a semi long story about it that I won't get into but that big ball of confusion is from the tank they were in before and so I thought it would make them feel at home and I just kind of kept twirling it up and it was hanging there like a planet and I figured they could pair up and go in there and I think they actually do so I don't know what to say about that it's getting late and I'm not going to edit anything so there

I have to kind of move it over to one side and then the other side a couple times a day or all the bottom plants won't get equal light.
it really needs some trimming I can't wait to post a picture after I get it exactly how I want it

I have a lot of floating plants too, I noticed that my shrimp will swim up and sit in it.

Attachments

• PHTO0007.JPG
    PHTO0007.JPG
    287.9 KB · Views: 78
I LOVE this tank, the window and stand, just the whole thing!
Does this tank have a shipwreck feature?
Yes, there is a small ship wreak in the center. I took the background off so the plants would get more light. Some of the plants will go into my new 30 gallon I am working on and some into my 55 gallon LOTR Tetra tank.

Yes, there is a small ship wreak in the center. I took the background off so the plants would get more light. Some of the plants will go into my new 30 gallon I am working on and some into my 55 gallon LOTR Tetra tank.
I thought so, this is definitely a different perspective than the other images you have posted of that tank on here ! I like how you do the plants.
I have to do some trimming and weeding out of plants out of my minnow tank that I posted; I think you will like.

Here is a better view of the ship wreak, I have add some java moss. I put it in there more for a shrimp hiding place. It is a 30 year old plastic ordainment. This tank is a work in progress and my plant growing tank too. Under it I have my RES turtle sunning tank which I just replaced the 30 with a 20 gallon tank.

Attachments

• GEDC1177.JPG
    GEDC1177.JPG
    324.2 KB · Views: 53
  • GEDC1176.JPG
    GEDC1176.JPG
    325 KB · Views: 70
Very nice tank. I am thinking of having our next TOTM for Nano tanks only...any tank under 16 gallons...60.6 litres. Contest will start on March 1st. Hope you enter.

Here is a better view of the ship wreak, I have add some java moss. I put it in there more for a shrimp hiding place. It is a 30 year old plastic ordainment. This tank is a work in progress and my plant
Here is a better view of the ship wreak, I have add some java moss. I put it in there more for a shrimp hiding place. It is a 30 year old plastic ordainment. This tank is a work in progress and my plant growing tank too. Under it I have my RES turtle sunning tank which I just replaced the 30 with a 20 gallon tank.
I knew I saw that shipwreck before.
Looks different here! Love the AnaCHARIS!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back