One of my mutt tanks...

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Nice to see a top-view every once in a while...nice looking "mutts"

Nice to see a top-view every once in a while...nice looking "mutts"
Even from the top, fish can be interesting...
Good stuff
Thank you...
Very nice videos, I like mutts, I am a mutt.....so are lots of people....lol.
I'm a mutt too... ?
Nice looking mutt tank, they look better tan most of the guppies and platys I have;)
Well, thank you... All of these swordtails have swum outdoors last year. A big part of them have been sold. These are the leftovers.

Even from the top, fish can be interesting...

Thank you...

I'm a mutt too... ?

Well, thank you... All of these swordtails have swum outdoors last year. A big part of them have been sold. These are the leftovers.
they are platy-swordtail right? i kinda want a mutt tank now. (even though my main tank is all just dumbo+ random female guppies)

they are platy-swordtail right? i kinda want a mutt tank now. (even though my main tank is all just dumbo+ random female guppies)
No, these are swordtails. But in the same tank there are also random guppies and random mollies. All from my outdoor pond.

No, these are swordtails. But in the same tank there are also random guppies and random mollies. All from my outdoor pond.
ooo! so the guppies are used to low temp tank watrer? thats always been my dream cuz i dont want a heater in all my tanks(only have one though want more) w

ooo! so the guppies are used to low temp tank watrer? thats always been my dream cuz i dont want a heater in all my tanks(only have one though want more) w
Well, a lot of livebearer species are able to be kept without a heater. And basically, none of my tanks are heated. I only locate tanks with livebearers in it that need a bit more heating a bit higher in the racks and those that prefer lower temperatures will be located at lower positions in those racks. And all do fine...

Well, a lot of livebearer species are able to be kept without a heater. And basically, none of my tanks are heated. I only locate tanks with livebearers in it that need a bit more heating a bit higher in the racks and those that prefer lower temperatures will be located at lower positions in those racks. And all do fine...
that is very smart. so more near the hot air streams going up? my temp is 75+f currently

that is very smart. so more near the hot air streams going up? my temp is 75+f currently
Well noticed... :)
Keeping yourself busy with aquaristics can be done in a more easier way than a lot of people think. A lot of people are too much influenced by the commercial trade. I'm so glad to be born and raised a couple of decades ago. For back then, it was way easier. And things worked... So, I really don't get it why it has to be way different these days...
I can prove that it can be simplified and keep my fish fit and healthy. If people think differently, I'll gladly invite them over and show them that it's possible.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back