One Fresh Intro

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

DJ Fresh

Reaction score
Hey. Another Victoria, BC, Canadian here. I realized I haven't introduced myself. So, hey, I'm DJ Fresh, no reason for the name, no pun for "Fresh water fish" or anything... just DJ Fresh. :D

Anyways, new to the forum, new with fish, except I did have fish when I was a kid... but they were just over-sized feeders. :huh:

My current tank is a 10 gallon and I've got 2 Pristella Tetra's (one of them with a broken fin that I named "Lil' brudder"... any Homestarrunner fans?... and the other one I named "Reuben".) and 2 Golden Zebra Danios (nicknamed "Psycho 1" and "Psycho 2") :hyper: . I've also got a Java Fern currently sitting on a rock with fishing line holding it down (anyone know how long it takes to take root?).

In the future I want to invest in a Bolivian Ram or something like that... but not until I feel more confident with water changes, etc.
that's it! nice to meet you all!
B) DJ FRESH

Welcome :)
maybe add a few more tetras as they like to be in groups :nod:

DD

Dwarf Dude, I totally saw the difference in my Pristellas. :D They are much happier in a group of 5. Thanks for the input. I've recently added 2 German Blue Rams and a Betta, along with those few Pristella Tetras. :)

B) DJ Fresh

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back