One fish you really want but you dont have.

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
For real though,

red scooter dragonets would be dope, and so would be African Butterfly fish. Ropefish too, those are cool. Literally anything that looks like a snake would be cool.

If it were possible, a sarcastic fringe head.

Yah, ive heard they can be quite feisty... And youre also right that its a fish someone buys when its small and throws it in a 5g tank but then it turns out to be half the size of the tank lol.
Absolutely.

One day, when the kids are grown up and gone, I’ll

For real though,

red scooter dragonets would be dope, and so would be African Butterfly fish. Ropefish too, those are cool. Literally anything that looks like a snake would be cool.

If it were possible, a sarcastic fringe head.

Absolutely.

One day, when the kids are grown up and gone, I’ll
Nice parent retirement dream lol

Nice parent retirement dream lol
Oops, I accidentally quoted a the top post. But to actually respond to @Tacocat I was going to say that you and I have very similar fish interests!

9k=.jpeg

any species of large Polypterus (above is Polypterus asnorgii)
Z.jpeg

Bighead Sculpin

One tank that would be dope would be a tank I saw today. I went deep sea fishing, and the place I went to has a massive 10’x4’x3’ they grow out fish for local aquariums such as the Birch Aquarium and Legoland Aquarium. They have a small group (5-6) of small Spanish mackerel, 2 calico bass, 2 Black and Yellow Rockfish, 1 Rosy Rockfish, 3 Blue Rockfish, 2 Sanddab, 1 large Whitefish, 2 Opaleye, a few large crabs, 4 Pacific Sculpin, the cleanup crew (includes starfish), and a baby leopard shark. It’s all native fish. It’s sick. Minimal rock decorations, 2 large strands of kelp, and tons of natural algae and ‘plant’ matter. Didn’t take any pics. Should’ve. It sounds like it looks cramped, but that tank is massive, and most fish are under 1’.

One tank that would be dope would be a tank I saw today. I went deep sea fishing, and the place I went to has a massive 10’x4’x3’ they grow out fish for local aquariums such as the Birch Aquarium and Legoland Aquarium. They have a small group (5-6) of small Spanish mackerel, 2 calico bass, 2 Black and Yellow Rockfish, 1 Rosy Rockfish, 3 Blue Rockfish, 2 Sanddab, 1 large Whitefish, 2 Opaleye, a few large crabs, 4 Pacific Sculpin, the cleanup crew (includes starfish), and a baby leopard shark. It’s all native fish. It’s sick. Minimal rock decorations, 2 large strands of kelp, and tons of natural algae and ‘plant’ matter. Didn’t take any pics. Should’ve. It sounds like it looks cramped, but that tank is massive, and most fish are under 1’.
Wow😍😍😍😍 I don’t even know what half those fish are but it sounds wonderful

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back