One fish you really want but you dont have.

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Rocky998

Kinda crazy, but somehow they let me stay
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
I want you to name the fish (fresh or salt) that you would really want but can't or just don't have yet... Dont think about prices or care requirements I just want to know what you would really want.

My fish I would really want?

Saltwater: Mandarinfish

Freshwater: A large school of rainbow fish OR discus.

Those green Congo Tetras? Never seen them for sale. I wish I hadn't passed on those neon Corydoras..but 30$ each seemed high and yet they must sell for double that with the supply line now near down.

Those green Congo Tetras? Never seen them for sale. I wish I hadn't passed on those neon Corydoras..but 30$ each seemed high and yet they must sell for double that with the supply line now near down.
Wow... $30 a pop for cories? Jeez

In the old days? I would have spent. I miss those old days. :lol:

Too many to mention for me but
Screenshot_20211106-204628_Google.jpg

Lethrinops red caps would be one :wub:

Nice fish! I've seen them at our closest LPS before.
It’s one of those fish that people get sucked into buying because they’re striking with their colour at the pet store, but they don’t tell you how big they can get and how aggressive they can be.

I’d love to have one, but can’t keep it right now. One day though, I’ll have one, it will be glorious.

It’s one of those fish that people get sucked into buying because they’re striking with their colour at the pet store, but they don’t tell you how big they can get and how aggressive they can be.

I’d love to have one, but can’t keep it right now. One day though, I’ll have one, it will be glorious.
Yah, ive heard they can be quite feisty... And youre also right that its a fish someone buys when its small and throws it in a 5g tank but then it turns out to be half the size of the tank lol.

Dormitator maculatus. A species of rather large goby that is the perfect fit for my Central American cichlid tank being in their weight class, from, at times, overlapping habitats, matching parameters, and are great for cleaning up after my messier fish.

Seemingly easy to acquire in the states, but impossible to find in Canada.

Attachments

• Dormitator-maculatus_001.png
    Dormitator-maculatus_001.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 27
  • tumblr_ndz5sqFV3r1th8jn4o1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ndz5sqFV3r1th8jn4o1_1280.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 29
Really want Habrosus or salt & pepper cories but not able to as my water is too hard for those guys! :sad:

Red lines or denisons are another I’d like one day too.

As for sw, I’d like simple clownfish and a blenny as well. Maybe one day…….

Really want Habrosus or salt & pepper cories but not able to as my water is too hard for those guys! :sad:

Red lines or denisons are another I’d like one day too.

As for sw, I’d like simple clownfish and a blenny as well. Maybe one day…….
I like how you dont want a monster fish or anything fancy... You just want something simple and classic. I'm sure someday you'll be able to have those fish!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back