Status
Not open for further replies.

PheonixKingZ

Fish Guru
Tank of the Month 🏆
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Fish of the Month 🌟
Reaction score
I will try to be a respectful and polite as I can here.

I have been on TFF for over 2 months now, and I love it! It just seems like all of the Moderators aren't on that often.

The only Mods I consider "Active" are.. @Fishmanic @Deanasue @essjay , and @Donya

I read the thread "Meet the staff" and I seems like there used to be a LOT more Mods than there are now. Did they just stop responding? Did they quit? The only reason I am asking, is because it seems that there aren't a lot of active Mods. (Only 4 in my option) :)

Having 4 active moderators is plenty to keep our forums organized and to moderate discussions to make sure participating members are respectful to other members and discussions stay "clean." Some of our other mods are not very active at the moment but that doesn't mean they won't start up being more active on our site. Sometimes life issues can temporarily decrease activity on the site for some mods. And other times, mods may tire of moderating and fill their time with other activities. 3 or 4 active mods are all that are needed to properly moderate the forums.

All we ask of our members are for them to read the forum rules and to abide by them.

Our main goal is to make the forums enjoyable for all participating members.

I would think my above comments should answer your question. There really should be no need to further this discussion.

Last edited:
As straight forward as I would like it! Thank you!

(No more need for any discussion.) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Back