On Guppybach videos.

Stan510

Fish Herder
Reaction score
About the various vids about a tropical stream in Germany? Turns out there are TWO such streams..one is natural in Austria and has thick growths of aquatic plants and then you have the German tropical stream that is fed by a coal mine and has milky waters,few aquatic plants. Both though are filled with guppies,platys,and convict cichlids.
I've been following :fish: those vids and wanted to clear up the confusion.

Here you go Colin. This is Warmbach in Austria-note the heavy plant growth and clear water. Guppybach in Germany is milky waters,few plants. Both are tropical all year. There are at least 10 vids on these two little creeks. I was banned from Planted Tank for a vid like this one. Just weird how upset they got. They said I was promoting putting fish in the wild..patootie I said. got banned.

Last edited:
I've got Guppies from Gillbach (Germany) at home. There are also cichlids and other foreign fish overthere. It's nearby a power plant with heated water.

I've got Guppies from Gillbach (Germany) at home. There are also cichlids and other foreign fish overthere. It's nearby a power plant with heated water.
They way they tell it..it's a coal plant in Germany. But in Austria,its a natural warm spring. I could be wrong going on comments to the various vids and poor google translation.

Here you go Colin. This is Warmbach in Austria-note the heavy plant growth and clear water. Guppybach in Germany is milky waters,few plants. Both are tropical all year. There are at least 10 vids on these two little creeks. I was banned from Planted Tank for a vid like this one. Just weird how upset they got. They said I was promoting putting fish in the wild..patootie I said. got banned.
It was probably because you said patootie. Some forums simply don't tolerate such profanity. :lol:

I did say that there is zero chance those fish and shrimp would survive away from the creek. So,its like a fun thing I thought.
Here's a good one with swaths off Cryptocoryne crispatula and other plants.

Most reactions

trending

Back