Omg

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

chesterscot

Fish Herder
Reaction score
hi ppl

has anyone looked out the window today and seen snow just asking as its not november yet and i may be seeing things :lol:

a white halloween would be different lol its just ive got a pair of lovebirds with 17 day old chicks outside there not even fully feathered yet poor things will be freezing
my bad for not taking the nest box down
scot :good:

Expected here in the staffs area, yipppppppeeeeeeeee, love the white stuff me :D A foot or so would be nice, but probably not even get a dusting :(

i though itd be just the north of scotland that got it not cheshire lol
scot :good:

minx where in staffs are ya

:( No snow here, the weathermen lied, just rain, rain and more flippin rain :(

Haha update:

ITS SNOWING YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Shame it wont settle cause of all the blerdy rain beforehand, but still great to see it :D

I want to see snow, I havent had it for years here :sad:
I even resort to going to Tamworth snow dome to see the bloody stuff!

im waiting like a kid for it to snow here when i lived in wales it always snowed in scotland, but none yet,,, tho it is forecast :D

cant wait much longer lol

Big fluffy white lumps now, it is actually starting to settle, the car has a covering and even the grass is no longer all soggy green. Oh I hope it snows all night, be great for half term, give the kids something to do, kill each other with snowballs :lol:

how bad was it Scott. its feckin cold in wirral tonight and someone said that it was snowing in northwich today but i forgot to ask how bad

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back