OMG! I’m Getting A 75 Gallon Tank!!!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

OK, as I promised, here is the 75G tank. Bug, Doodle, Ringo, and Lolly are very happy in there. I would love to have real plants but goldies eat them like salad. I do have anubias and swords in there. :)
29804B28-3380-4158-9A3B-5260CC7A1EE5.jpeg

So pretty. They look a lot happier with more room!

Very nice, wish I could convince the wife I need a bigger tank. Looks like they have plenty of room to grow. I see you kept the blue gravel. I have been busy redoing my 55 and setting my 30. My wife is not wild about me taking over the kitchen as I work on the live plants. :flowers: done cleaning the gavel for the new tank.

Looks nice! Next thing you know, you want a pond. ;)

Very nice, wish I could convince the wife I need a bigger tank. Looks like they have plenty of room to grow. I see you kept the blue gravel. I have been busy redoing my 55 and setting my 30. My wife is not wild about me taking over the kitchen as I work on the live plants. :flowers: done cleaning the gavel for the new tank.
I kept the blue gravel because it matches the 45G on the other side of the couch. Couldn’t afford to change the gravel in both tanks. Be sure to clean up your mess after you’re done with the plants or your wife may kick you out of her kitchen. Lol!

It took me a few hours and I know what will happen if I do not clean up after myself in the kitchen. ;) I use to have medium blue gravel in my 55 gallon because it matched the lamps and furniture in the living room.

I kept the blue gravel because it matches the 45G on the other side of the couch. Couldn’t afford to change the gravel in both tanks. Be sure to clean up your mess after you’re done with the plants or your wife may kick you out of her kitchen. Lol!
I have the same blue gravel in two of my three tanks.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back