Attachments

• Fry_Beauty_of_Poo.jpg
    Fry_Beauty_of_Poo.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 58
crimsontsavo said:
Indeed my man slave has odd tastes- :lol:
Dear lord would you look at the size of that thing. :eek: :crazy:

Suuure, you can potty train a fish- but can you fish train a person? 8) :flex:
Come on, even though I couldn't train them all... 2 potty trained fish must be a record?

I think a little reward is due... now can I eat some food?

FM... see the problem I am having ID them... In one light they look yellow ... in another light they go blue.

At most times they look pinkish with blue sparkles...to the naked ( :) ) eye. Probably a mix I know... how big/old do they need to be before I can tell for sure?

I have never keept fry this long before.... I am... atached... :) (and I have the space for them to grow in for once... for a while....

They definately do look like a cross between that male and a yellow....but, wow, that is really odd, a lab and pseudo/melano cross? They look great though!

Yes they are quite handsome and sparkly.. hopefully I can get some sparkle in a picture... i suspect that will go away in most of them as their other colors come out.

They have been in the main tank for 2-3? days now. I would swear they are geophagus (sp) the way they are loving digging in the substrate.

That second picture would be so much nicer if you edited out the poop!!! :sick: :lol:

rsz said:
That second picture would be so much nicer if you edited out the poop!!! :sick: :lol:
heheh ya thats how it goes... They move so fast... and I have no talent at this... Figures the only one that came out nice would be poo stained..

I should have never put that pic on this post...
did you all miss the part that I pody trained 2 cichlids to poo into the water intake?

bla NM must not have been as funny as I thought :(

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back