Omg babies Help

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
If you get too many babies (unlikely but maybe), just leave them in the tank for the other fish to eat. But I reckon most pet shops will buy them up as fast as you can produce them.

We never had a problem selling young bristlenose catfish. Shops sell heaps of them all the time. They are relatively small, peaceful and clean up algae and left over food. They are almost a perfect fish.

Wise decision....I've never kept a m/f pair, so have not experienced breeding, but I know others who have....once they start breeding, they never stop...and you could be inundated with too many fish to handle...not to mention the hefty bioload
I so don't want the continuous breeding, they are really cool looking but ugh so much work

They are not hard work. Just do water changes, gravel cleans and clean the filter. And feed them, forgot that it :)

If you get too many babies (unlikely but maybe), just leave them in the tank for the other fish to eat. But I reckon most pet shops will buy them up as fast as you can produce them.

We never had a problem selling young bristlenose catfish. Shops sell heaps of them all the time. They are relatively small, peaceful and clean up algae and left over food. They are almost a perfect fish.
I got one of those hearts that don't like seeing or knowing that they are being eaten so i do my best to help.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back