Olive The Puffer Says Hello

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

is olive a red eye puffer is that another name for them?

i have a species tank with 2 dwarf puffers in them there so cute, now thinking of getting one like olive to put in my big tank and get rid of my community fish

Olive is an Abei "target" puffer :) very nice fish - always active and definitely a good puff to own

Had to show you my beautiful puffball, very personable little cutie. Had Olive the Abei for a mmonth or so now, and on tues I got a male Borneensis who is so cute!

As in what is considered by some to be the most passive Borneo Red Eye Puffer species?
Pics (or even better a video clip) please!
w00t.gif

He is SO hard to get a good pic of as he hides so much of the time... except when he sees dinner :lol:

Will get some pics of him at nomnom time! He is lovely though, and he does seem very chilled out

He is SO hard to get a good pic of as he hides so much of the time... except when he sees dinner
laugh.gif

Will get some pics of him at nomnom time! He is lovely though, and he does seem very chilled out

Your puffers must be starving as we have no pics yet!
laugh.gif
hehe.gif
wink.gif

:lol: haha. They are hard to take pics of.. except olive, who seems to be a camera hog. Maybe tomo will be a good quiet day for photos

i sow some puffers in my local pet shop :D

i have seen some before in pictures and i did not think that they are that cute but when i sow some in person I really liked them they look so cute

they are really a nice fish you are lucky to have them :good:

Thanks for sharing the pictures! I have been researching the little DP and fell in love with the little guys.
From what you and everyone has been saying about them, oh, and looking at them...OMG soooo adorable!
I have decided to make my 10g into a home for a pair of them. :)

looks a bit like my two puffers, maybe tihs is the correct id?>

what do you feed olive is it bloodworm,prawns,mussels,cockles etc and also does she get fed once a day?

i have one getting delivered tomorrow

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back