Ok Stoking Tank Empty At The Momment

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

LILmollyBri

Mostly New Member
Reaction score
29 gallons and 20-40 aqua teck filter/pump   i whant to add all male guppies some corys mabey and a center peace fish
and can corys have rocks for bottem they are some what sharp but not relly sharp

LILmollyBri said:
29 gallons and 20-40 aqua teck filter/pump   i whant to add all male guppies some corys mabey and a center peace fish
and can corys have rocks for bottem they are some what sharp but not relly sharp
first off is your tank cycled?, and your stocking sounds ok but if the gravel is any sort of sharp I would not advise getting corys as they will damage their barbels on it, if you want them change to sand as it will give them a much better quality of life. As for centre piece you could have a Bolivian ram, german blue ram, some type of dwarf gourami.

yes cycled what do you think for a clean up on the extra food
and maybe  somthing for aldgy
and can not have the rams and gouramies  what elsw will work

LILmollyBri said:
yes cycled what do you think for a clean up on the extra food
and maybe  somthing for aldgy
and can not have the rams and gouramies  what elsw will work
you don't have fish to live of cleaning up excess food as all fish need to be fed equally, as for algea you need to really find the problem that is causing the algea not just throw a fish in to clean it unless you actually want an algea eater in which case a bristlenose is most suitable, and as for Center piece they are all I can recommend as your tank is to small for angels and African cichlids really need a specific set up with only other African cichlids, why can you not have rams our gourami?

Can I ask how you cycled the tank? Did you follow THIS?

What about peacock gudgeons as a center piece? :)

I agree that you should not buy a fish specifically for algae or left over food. If there is leftover food, feed less.
If you have algae, you may want to post in THIS section to help figure out why you're getting it and how to fix it.

Now if you wanted something like a small pleco just because they're cute, then certainly go for something like a bristlenose plec. Be aware that they are poop machines though. :p

the goramies are supostbly mean to guppies and petsmart or other stores around have rams and its ben runing acording to that followed  about 4 months

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back