Ok Ppl! Whats Ur Dream Tank?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

my dream tank would be all the oceans and all ther fishies and weird creatures i supose it would be to big to have on land so i would just add a few peices of #glass and call it a tank :)

Just a big cichlid tank with say yellow labs or a big killifish tank and throw in a nice big pleco..

My hubbys dream tank would be a tank with quite a few BN's. He loves them.

The petland by my office is starting to bring in some high end show tanks. They have a beatiful 220G Oceanic with the saphyre glass (really clear), an awesome cherry stand and hood, about 300W of CF and another few hundred of MH lights, fully plumbed with a 55G sump underneath, etc, etc, etc. All for $4999.99.

I am finishing my basement now, and part of it is going to be a second family room. I am planning to get two of these: http://www.glasscages.com/?sAction=ViewPic...amp;lPictID=119, one for freshwater - planted with angels, gouramis, and the other will be a saltwater reef. I have run a drain line and water supply lines to where the tanks will be. I just need to figure out how to frame them in so they look nice now. Of course, I may be able to sweet talk my wife into the Oceanic tank.

mmm...

for my cichlids - 300 gallon with cherry stand, black and natural sand and pebbels, a lot of natural driftwood and heaps of fakes plants
would contain- green terror, jack dempsey, salvini cichlid, fire mouth, turquoise severum

random- 180 long- black stand, grey gravel with a huge slate cave for my clarias batrachus, maybe a shoal of redhook silver dollars, assuming they wont fit in his big old mouth XD

silly oddball tank -180 long - 3 african butterflies, bgk, ornate bichir, fire eel, some strange plecs to litter the bottom with

cute little things- 65 gallon- 3 "borneo suckers", flying fox, 2 pearl gouramies, 10 silvertip tetras, 2 sunset dwarf gouramies, 2 female redwag platies, 2 calico milk platies, weather loach, 3 rosey barbs, a troop of corycats..maaybe 10 flame tetra and a blue betta

huuuuge wall tank- two id sharks, spotted gar, 6 freshwater barracuda, 3 shovelnose cats, clown knife

and a big pond full of gold fish in my greenhouse. I love goldfish: 3

Ok, I've a good one. A 1000 gallon tank with all of the cool filters, heaters, airation, etc. A mud substrate with a planted back with caves, wood and all of the good stuff.
4 wolf fish,
12 Pacu's
a couple of exotic plecos
a pair of Buttikoferi Cichlid
a pari of Green Terror
A pari of Jack Dempsey
A pair of Ocsars
a pair of knifefish
A pair of Ashara Catfish
and 1000 guppies. I'm evil :)

yes u r! :) thats good stuff!

did u like mine?

This is mine :drool:

150 THOUSAND gallons

2 A.Gigas
the snow arowana in my avatar :wub: , along with 2 silver (breeding pair) and 2 black aros (breeding pair)
24 pecock bass
36 oscars
2 redtail cats, 2 tiger shovelnoses
3 flower stingray
50 angelish
50 discus
4 asain aros (one platinum Xback, one king red, one rtg, one pgold)
10 red pacu
3 black pacu
50 silver dollars
2 P. Granulosus catfish
2 royal clown knives, 5 black ghosts
12 flowerhorn cichlids
30 pike cichlids

Professional aquascaping
self-cleaning

:drool::drool::drool:

Thats a better set up than the marine science museaum in virginia. LOL. This forum should be used for designing new aquariums.

dream asia tank now!

100,000 GALLONS

10 asian aros (2 king, 2 platinum xback, two RTG, 2 P. Gold, 2 red)
5 clown knives
2 malaysian gaint snakehead
2 asain redatil cats
Barigus Yarreli
50 asian barb
6 fire eel
100 clown loach

Actually sod it I'd like to change mine. I'd like to just fill my house with water and have a manta ray swimming round lol

now im getting out of hand! DREAM AFRICA TANK!

100,000 gallons

All 150 endangered lake victoria cichlids (50 of each)
15 frontosas
3 african arowanas
Black diamond cichlids
30 elephant nosed fish
one electric catfish

Most reactions

trending

Back