Ok...i'm A Tool...lol

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Rlon35

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Just got back from petco, having bougght two "floating moss balls". Basically, the look like ping pong balls that have been covere in java moss, tied to a string, and wieghed down by a plant anchor. They look cool, hovering right over bunched plants, but something tells me Mr. Amano would be disgusted with me :shifty:

Just got back from petco, having bougght two "floating moss balls". Basically, the look like ping pong balls that have been covere in java moss, tied to a string, and wieghed down by a plant anchor. They look cool, hovering right over bunched plants, but something tells me Mr. Amano would be disgusted with me :shifty:

you're not too far off from the truth. i liked the look but wondered how it was floating...it's a freakin' piece of cloth/linen wrapped around a styrofoam ball. the moss is attached to the cloth. when you undo the whole thing, if you do, don't do it while it's IN the tank :rolleyes: it put out a bunch of floating crap and it was a pain to clean after it...i ended up removing it altogether as it just didn't look pretty after a while :sick:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back