Ohhh Found A Suprise One

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

modaz

Getting old, but nowhere near knackered, i just lo
Reaction score
He came from my Orange HM line, a nice orange marbling starting to develop on body and his fins. He's got a great tail, flares to just short of halfmoon so far, now its deciding which female sibling to cross him with. :blink:

P1080296.jpg

Yeah that's a marble but it looks like a female to me tbh... how old is it? Is it from plakat lines?

Modaz, that fish is beautiful, I love the aqua-cellophane combo in the fins.

Yeah that's a marble but it looks like a female to me tbh... how old is it? Is it from plakat lines?

Modaz, that fish is beautiful, I love the aqua-cellophane combo in the fins.

Yeah Plakat line mother HM line dad about god 8 weeks old now? perhaps a touch older. Can you tell from that young laura? if so I have 30 others you can take a look at! haha :lol:

its definately male, no pk lines at all. his tail is orange and celophane too which is just starting to show as a wash.
Yeah he is the same on the other side. Ive got a matching female but i dont think she will reach adulthood as hasnt been right for weeks now :blink:

We're going to need pics of that one in front of some white card so we can fully appreciate the wash in his fins. He's lovely!

We're going to need pics of that one in front of some white card so we can fully appreciate the wash in his fins. He's lovely!
will try, but i try to avoid white background as it reflects too much light even with the camera set low.

nah it didnt show it up in the pics, you can see it btter on his top picture, look at the base of the anal fin, this is the strongest part the others are faint, he was white the last few or so days ago as marbling starts out of the blue with fry, he's going into a large tank today so give him about another week and we will see if these have darkened or not. Anyway choice made here is the female he will go with in.

P1080345.jpg

she is on a white background and the colour of her is not as dark as she is due to the background, that why i dont like using white .

Very Nice, lots of Potential in that one

Most reactions

trending

Members online

No members online now.
Back