oh no, not another one

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

grayRavenn

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
yup. went to the store to get some food, and wham, came out with a new betta...something is wrong with me! this girl at the store laughted, hahaha she said, I have 3 of them....hahaha I said, this is #12...:( anyhow, he is home, and doing great in his new digs. his name is reboot, and he is a charmer!
0726191756a.jpg
0726191756a.jpg
0725190646a.jpg
0725190646.jpg

Do what makes you happy. (And you can keep up with) Whenever I’m looking at tanks my dad suspiciously asks why we need another one. He is beautiful.

You know what I’m about to say...... enter him in the upcoming “Betta of the month” contest, starting in August! He is really pretty! :)

(And do you mean you have 12 betta fish?) :eek:

You know what I’m about to say...... enter him in the upcoming “Betta of the month” contest, starting in August! He is really pretty! :)

(And do you mean you have 12 betta fish?) :eek:

hmmmmm, yes. see, there is something wrong with me. I have 3 20L tanks divided into 3rds, one 10gal divided into 3rds. now I have a 5gal with a new baby. this is in addition to a 55, 40, 2 30gal and a 20hex. can't believe i'm still married.
this is small fry's hubby. he is mr. hyde.
0726191903b.jpg

Do what makes you happy. (And you can keep up with) Whenever I’m looking at tanks my dad suspiciously asks why we need another one. He is beautiful.

thanks, he is quite the charmer really, that's why I picked him up. he interacts with people already. excited about "training" him. not really training, but I work with them so that they will swim into a cup ( I hate netting them).

Very pretty! You can never have enough fish! Or tanks (Except on cleaning day). Lol!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back