Odd behavior in Cory catfish

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
These are acid loving fish, it looks like your water is Alkaline, by reading back over the thread

These are acid loving fish, it looks like your water is Alkaline, by reading back over the thread
OP has not yet posted water results.
It was my comment about pH on my tanks and how some of my cories have reacted in a somewhat similar way to what OP is experiencing after big water changes, which I've now stopped (reduced the volume) because by chance I found that my tap water is literally -and suddenly - off the charts alkaline

OP has not yet posted water results.
It was my comment about pH on my tanks and how some of my cories have reacted in a somewhat similar way to what OP is experiencing after big water changes, which I've now stopped (reduced the volume) because by chance I found that my tap water is literally -and suddenly - off the charts alkaline
Whoops.

5E26A1CB-2136-43D2-99B5-7EA6FE740C19.jpeg

Still kickin lol (just fed them. Guppies are on the hunt for scraps) maybe I should enter her in the next Cory catfish contest in 48385829492 years if she’s till hangin

Last edited:
It is a deformed C.venezuelanus. I had exactly the same "balloon" type in my fry some time ago. In fact a rund. Lived quite a long time

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back