October Pet Of The Month Competition Entries

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I mean lol, same dog ain't it?

Is there a rule that states that this is not allowed? Hurley's not winning for September, and if she does I will take it down :)

If sulkyboy behaves I may have an entrant for this month's comp.
If sulkyboy remains sulking or otherwise one of the not sulking pigs will be.

I'm fairly new to TFF but thought I'd enter my little lad Billy, he's 7 years old and I rescued him a year ago :)

Billy1_zpsafd36d5c.jpg

Billy2_zps59d7f2bd.jpg

Hes really cute! What breed is he?

Awww thank you - As a rescue we can't be entirely sure of his parentage, but the vets say he has a variety of terrier breeds in him. He weighs about 10.5 kilos now that he is well nourished again, so he's not tiny like some Terriers but isn't a big dog either.
He was rescued by the RSPCA after a neighbour reported that he was locked outside in an overgrown corner of a garden 24/7 whatever the weather. He had to have all his coat shaved off because it was matted and his skin was so sore. He didn't know what a toy was and was petrified of being groomed. But a year later and a lot of patience and he now enjoys his brushing and loves his tennis balls :D He's been worth every minute of time, a very loving little boy who just needed someone to take care of him.

Hes really cute! What breed is he?

Awww thank you - As a rescue we can't be entirely sure of his parentage, but the vets say he has a variety of terrier breeds in him. He weighs about 10.5 kilos now that he is well nourished again, so he's not tiny like some Terriers but isn't a big dog either.
He was rescued by the RSPCA after a neighbour reported that he was locked outside in an overgrown corner of a garden 24/7 whatever the weather. He had to have all his coat shaved off because it was matted and his skin was so sore. He didn't know what a toy was and was petrified of being groomed. But a year later and a lot of patience and he now enjoys his brushing and loves his tennis balls :D He's been worth every minute of time, a very loving little boy who just needed someone to take care of him.

Stories like these make me want to cry! So happy there are people like you in the world. I have no idea how anyone could harm an animal!
Great that he went to such a great home :)

Thanks guys, love him to bits! Don't think he made it past the nomination stage but he's still my winner hehe :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back