Not open for further replies.

SeanTrollope

Fish Addict
Reaction score
one of my golden snails snail.jpgsnail2.jpg

Lets see your fish pic entries coming in, we love seeing these
wink.png

Ā ​
Please start posting entries and nominations for the October 2014 competition here.

Please note that a dated verification picture must be provided or the entry will not be accepted.

The standard of the entries in the competition so far has been very high, so lets keep them coming please!

If you have not done so already, please read theĀ rulesĀ before submitting a nomination or entry.

TheĀ OctoberĀ competition will close for entries and nominations on ~Ā 15th October 2014.
Ā ​
Ā ​
(As a side note:Ā  If there are less than 3 entries in a given month, the entries will be held over until the following month.)​
Ā 

Entry picĀ 
Ā 

Ā 
Verification picĀ 
Ā 

sorry can this post please be edited it is really bugging me

Ā it is first
Ā 
SeanTrollope said:
one of my golden snails
attachicon.gif
snail.jpg
attachicon.gif
snail2.jpg
Ā 
then
SeanTrollope said:
Ā 
then
Ch4rlie said:
Ā 

Lets see your fish pic entries coming in, we love seeing these
wink.png

Ā ​
Please start posting entries and nominations for the October 2014 competition here.

Please note that a dated verification picture must be provided or the entry will not be accepted.

The standard of the entries in the competition so far has been very high, so lets keep them coming please!

If you have not done so already, please read theĀ rulesĀ before submitting a nomination or entry.

TheĀ OctoberĀ competition will close for entries and nominations on ~Ā 15th October 2014.
Ā ​
Ā ​
(As a side note:Ā  If there are less than 3 entries in a given month, the entries will be held over until the following month.)​
Ā 

Ā 
they r in the incorrect order

Yes, for some reason I cannot get the notice for comps to go in post #1 above your entry, so I gave up after numerous attempts and methods.
Ā 
A one off ;)

Well wasnt it because sean started to thread, so his first technically isnt even a post its the thread title kind of. So it cant be switched by the moderator?Ā 

_dsc86690_by_dreamertk-d82wiii.jpg

Ā 
_dsc86120_by_dreamertk-d82wg3y.jpg

Ā 
Ā 
---
You guys can have this one for free.
photo.gif
I think the only verification I need is the red background.
Ā 
_dsc85490_by_dreamertk-d82wip2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back