FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.

stanleo

Fish Herder
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
Please start posting entries and nominations for the October 2013 competition here.

Please note that a dated verification picture must be provided or the entry will not be accepted.

The standard of the entries in the competition so far has been very high, so lets keep them coming please!

If you have not done so already, please read the rules before submitting a nomination or entry.

The October competition will close for entries and nominations on 15th October 2013.

(MOD EDIT is above...)

entry

verification

Due to events which should have been avoided by me, but weren't, stanleo's September entry will be entered for October instead. 

:blush:

Since I missed the September deadline, I would like to enter for Octobers. ^_^

Here is my entry.
IMG_8217_zps03ee31e3.jpg

Verification:

IMG_8218_zps9df265cd.jpg

Seen as though all these are planted tanks that enter (Alas they are beautiful!) i thought id try my luck with my pure hardscape cichlid tank
smile.png

ENTRY

Verification (fishies have swam around, ive got like 400 of these if you want more
biggrin.png
)
[url=http://postimg.org/image/d9tolo6rx/][/URL]

I dont know how i can make the pictures any bigger =( they were taken on my iphone =S

Tanganyika cichlids.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 183
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 181
Well after my huge fail last month I changed a few things and hope this does better !!!
Entry
DSCF0320.JPG

ky,

I wouldn't let the results in the competition cause you to change your scape... only do that if you feel its necessary.

Verification !!!

DSCF0328.jpg 

eaglesaquarium said:
ky,

I wouldn't let the results in the competition cause you to change your scape... only do that if you feel its necessary.
Only joking the plants made my change it, some of them didn't like me lol so I have some new ones and with co2 the growth has really kicked off
good.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back