Ocean mystery as massive 45kg bright orange fish washes up on isolated US beach

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Not sure. Here’s her high school pic before she adopted the pants suit look. Seriously, I am a huge fan of the Clintons. Saw Bill speak locally. Extremely smart & charismatic. More of a Southern accent than I expected. View attachment 143196
Saw him and his people heading up to a pub on Portobello Rd, Notting Hill that he used to get in when he was a student over here. This was when he was an ex president. Your ex pres’s don’t half have an entourage. He’s a big bloke as well.

Saw Jimmy Carter in 76 when he came over to the real Washington as part of the bicentennial celebrations. He opened a new little shopping centre a couple of hundred yards from our house. He’s not as big a bloke.

Anyone who sees three US Presidents outside of the US gets to become a lifetime mod on the internet site of their choice. It’s true.

Saw him and his people heading up to a pub on Portobello Rd, Notting Hill that he used to get in when he was a student over here. This was when he was an ex president. Your ex pres’s don’t half have an entourage. He’s a big bloke as well.

Saw Jimmy Carter in 76 when he came over to the real Washington as part of the bicentennial celebrations. He opened a new little shopping centre a couple of hundred yards from our house. He’s not as big a bloke.

Anyone who sees three US Presidents outside of the US gets to become a lifetime mod on the internet site of their choice. It’s true.
Wow! Got me beat. Bill was tall and thin when I saw him. Mended his culinary ways after heart disease. For you👇🏼
A2AC6C0B-0C52-40C6-851A-743552AA77FD.jpeg

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back