Ocean mystery as massive 45kg bright orange fish washes up on isolated US beach

JennySolano

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Wait wait wait wait. This isn't true ??????
Not sure. Here’s her high school pic before she adopted the pants suit look. Seriously, I am a huge fan of the Clintons. Saw Bill speak locally. Extremely smart & charismatic. More of a Southern accent than I expected.
90786D3F-B05B-4B88-B6B3-066951B027DA.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ClownLurch

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Not sure. Here’s her high school pic before she adopted the pants suit look. Seriously, I am a huge fan of the Clintons. Saw Bill speak locally. Extremely smart & charismatic. More of a Southern accent than I expected. View attachment 143196
Saw him and his people heading up to a pub on Portobello Rd, Notting Hill that he used to get in when he was a student over here. This was when he was an ex president. Your ex pres’s don’t half have an entourage. He’s a big bloke as well.

Saw Jimmy Carter in 76 when he came over to the real Washington as part of the bicentennial celebrations. He opened a new little shopping centre a couple of hundred yards from our house. He’s not as big a bloke.

Anyone who sees three US Presidents outside of the US gets to become a lifetime mod on the internet site of their choice. It’s true.

JennySolano

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Saw him and his people heading up to a pub on Portobello Rd, Notting Hill that he used to get in when he was a student over here. This was when he was an ex president. Your ex pres’s don’t half have an entourage. He’s a big bloke as well.

Saw Jimmy Carter in 76 when he came over to the real Washington as part of the bicentennial celebrations. He opened a new little shopping centre a couple of hundred yards from our house. He’s not as big a bloke.

Anyone who sees three US Presidents outside of the US gets to become a lifetime mod on the internet site of their choice. It’s true.
Wow! Got me beat. Bill was tall and thin when I saw him. Mended his culinary ways after heart disease. For you👇🏼
A2AC6C0B-0C52-40C6-851A-743552AA77FD.jpeg

Most reactions

trending