Occupation

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Isn't there a Nat'l park on some uninhabited territorial island? I seem to recall reading about that somewhere.

Which one? There are multiple in Canada but Devon Island is the biggest uninhabited island in the world.

I'm still trying to find a way to get paid for wandering around in the mountains. If you do, please tell me where to sign up! :lol:

I used to work in the rockies and we did backcountry trips on horseback. Does that count? You could always become a Park Ranger or something too if horses aren't your thing.

I used to work in the rockies and we did backcountry trips on horseback. Does that count? You could always become a Park Ranger or something too if horses aren't your thing.
No, I don't want to babysit, or keep stupid people from killing themselves (which seems to be the biggest job for national park rangers, at least in the States). Just want to wander around in the back country, fishing and hunting when I feel like it, and not deal with people. Is there a job like that???

No, I don't want to babysit, or keep stupid people from killing themselves (which seems to be the biggest job for national park rangers, at least in the States). Just want to wander around in the back country, fishing and hunting when I feel like it, and not deal with people. Is there a job like that???

When I find one you'll be the first to know. :p

I call that retirement. ;)

I didn't see any recent threads with this topic so ...

What is your occupation, or current studies if a student, or if retired/other, what occupies your time other than fish?

As for me, I'm an engineering manager in a huge engineering company, with most of my career supporting F-15 radar. I'm about ready to retire.
Retired teacher from rural Appalachia, North. Carolina, USA

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back