bribones

Fishaholic
Reaction score
can you beat this one paul lol

foot2.jpg

:sick: why did i look :crazy:

what the heck did you do?

lol, I don't intend to!!

haven't done any blister making hikes for a while now and stopped biking so no gashes in the shin either....sorry!!

:crazy: Good heavens, Bribones! How did you manage to bash your foot that badly? Almost as bad as the time I pulled a heavy plate off the table (it was under a load of towels I was struggling with) and managed to break the vein. Felt the pain, but worse was looking back in the kitchen and being shocked to see all the blood on the floor! Looked sorta like the scene from "Die Hard". Hope you took care of it right away and got it stitched, poor dear!

What did you drop on it bri??

your wallet? :p

Looks bad hope its healed a bit by now for you,poor foot :(

:rofl: ,i dropped a skip door on it

nothing broken just swelling and a gash,thank god for steel capped boots :lol:

on a bright note its the worst injury ive ever had

i wish my wallet was that heavy lol

Maybe I missed something...but what does this have to do with goldfish? :blink:

if it had been the wallet it wouldve hit the back of your head first. :lol:
hope your foot gets better soon.

Meg its an on going joke we have in here about feet ;)

must have hurt bri :sick:

the post topic does say nowt to do with fish lol and was addressed to paul although i knew cat wouldnt be able to help herself what with her foot fetish :rofl:

just a bit of light banter meg between a few of us who like to have a laugh now and then

back to work next week though a japanese water garden complete with koi pond cant wait to see it finished light dutys for me :flex: ill milk this one for weeks :rofl: :rofl:

cat youl have to stub your toe or something just so you can catch up to myself and paul

Brings back memories of the fish hook I got stuck in my toe............don't ask!!! :rolleyes:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back