Now Sold 16/01/2010

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

SamUK

Fish Aficionado
Reaction score
Addingham, West Yorks (Near Leeds/Bradford)
Been a while since ive been on here! Had to check my profile to see if I was in the right place :blink:

Well Ive recently (and finally) moved out my parents house and as much as I have tried to convince my Mum to look after the tank (too heavy for my apartment) she says its got to go.

Im not going to sell to just anyone. I dont want to sell my fish so Im going to make sure they get a good home if i have too!

Ok so for sale is the following.

6ft x 2ft x 2ft Tank and solid metal stand (stand splits into 2 pieces).
Fluval FX5 filter
2 x 4' starter motors and 1 x light strip
1 x internal pump rated for a 90 gallon tank
2 x heaters
2 large pieces of wood
sand
large net
few fake plants and some other random bits ive collected over the years, air pump and stones etc.

The tank has perspex covers over it and no lid.

Now for the fish

1 x Large Oscar called Hercules
1 x Green Severum
1 x Parrot Fish called Polly (watches TV or just stares at you)
4 x clown loaches
1 x catfish (cant remember the type but it thinks its an upside down catfish)
4 x Large Plecs (1 x orange spot, 3 x common)
2 x Silver sharks

Hercules

fish003.jpg

Polly

fish004.jpg

Severum

fish002.jpg

This was the tank a few months ago when i last gave it a full clean out. Please note - its not as clean now.

The fish you can see that arent listed above are now gone. This is just the only photo i have right now.

fish005.jpg

Looking for offers over £200 and buyer must be able to collect themselves. Youll need atleast 2 people and lots of buckets.

You can email me at [email protected] although I will try and check back on here.

Forgot to add, I'm north leeds/bradford area. Postcode Ls29.

Sam.

hi if you dont sell it all together try and sell it individually you might sell them better iwill take your fx5 off your hands for a good price and you might make more that way thanks wazza

Yu still got this? If so, I will be very interested but I'm on holiday untill 25th but would be able to pick it anytime after that

hi if you dont sell it all together try and sell it individually you might sell them better iwill take your fx5 off your hands for a good price and you might make more that way thanks wazza

Need to sell it as a job lot. Otherwise ill be left with a big tank and 4 large plecs lol.

Yu still got this? If so, I will be very interested but I'm on holiday untill 25th but would be able to pick it anytime after that

Not in a huge rush so give me a shout when you get back and ill probably still have it. You seem to be an oddball fan though. What would you do with the fish?

Like i said above. Im keen they go somewhere where they will be looked after. Not sold on again straight away or dropped off at a LFS so just want to check!

That's fine. I have 2 other tanks here at the minute, and one in my mums in holding untill we move so I can definitely look after these. The Oscar, Clowns, Sharks, Parrot, Sev and Plecs can all stay in the same tank with a few of mine added. The others are fine in the other 2 grow out tanks I have. I will definitely look after them too, actually been looking at buying an Oscar anyway so that is a bonus for me.

I will give you a message on here as soon as |I get back to see if you still have it.

BTW, I don't have all the fish in my sig anymore. I had to get rid of quite a few when we moved. So it isn't going to be too crowded.

That's fine. I have 2 other tanks here at the minute, and one in my mums in holding untill we move so I can definitely look after these. The Oscar, Clowns, Sharks, Parrot, Sev and Plecs can all stay in the same tank with a few of mine added. The others are fine in the other 2 grow out tanks I have. I will definitely look after them too, actually been looking at buying an Oscar anyway so that is a bonus for me.

I will give you a message on here as soon as |I get back to see if you still have it.

BTW, I don't have all the fish in my sig anymore. I had to get rid of quite a few when we moved. So it isn't going to be too crowded.

Brilliant. I look forward to your return!

hi
just seen your advert.
Very interested in the setup. I am down in manchester so its not a ridiculas distance.
Is there any chance of delivery? If not i could possibly get a van for the day.(can anybody help at your end?
I have a close friend who would love
1 x Large Oscar called Hercules
1 x Green Severum
1 x Parrot Fish called Polly (watches TV or just stares at you)

I will be keeping the bala's clown loach catfish and plecs. (All part of my planeed set up.
please drop me a text or pm to discuss times and cash.

danny

Hi, you still got this? Got back from my holiday a couple of days ago and still interested if it's available? Also, how much exactly you looking for?

Thanks Vinny

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back