Dany________________________________________Jess

post-17151-1132907313.jpg

Woodie_____________________________________Woodie

woodieavarta.jpg

em 11______________________________________Amber

tfg.jpg

BrookLea____________________________________Grady

HPIM5265.jpg

This heat will be open for voting until December 18 at midnight.. Then the final heat will run the remaining of the month. They are some beautiful pets this month and each month the competition gets a little harder to pick a winner. I would like to wish all the pets good luck. And thanks to everyone who posts thier pictures again..

I believe that it's the top four from each of the two heats that go up against eachother in the final heat.

In seven days the final four from the first heat and the final four from the second heat will be in a heat. And the winner from that heat will be our winner.. So Timmy you will have to wait atleast a week and a half to find out if your baby ferrets are going to be the winner... LOL you are like me I get so excited to see who is going to win.. I cant hardly wait it out each time.. :lol: :lol: :lol: But I :wub: them all and they all are winners to me also..So once again Good Luck Everyone... :D

Can I ask a question? :*) Or several?
I'm not sure exactly how you guys do this, but I think I've got the jist, aaand I've been voting the last couple of months. I somehow always miss the final heat though and I'm really curious to know what became of catfish's picture of her running on the beach with her dogs...? That was the best picture of all time, I loved it so much and I was certain it was heading for a win. Which month was that...?

Man, what a tough choice. I'm a dog man so it's really hard to choose. I love Vapa (think I've voted for him/her before) but the pic of Amber is great (caught in the act). All of them are so good. I'll have to think on this one before I finally vote but currently leaning toward Vapa. All deserve to win.

Can I ask a question? :*) Or several?
I'm not sure exactly how you guys do this, but I think I've got the jist, aaand I've been voting the last couple of months. I somehow always miss the final heat though and I'm really curious to know what became of catfish's picture of her running on the beach with her dogs...? That was the best picture of all time, I loved it so much and I was certain it was heading for a win. Which month was that...?

Hiya Wuv :)

How it goes is the first heat is a about a week, posted as close to the first of the month as possible (Late nominations and all that). The second heat runs another week after the first one, then the final is the remainder of the month. :nod:

As for Catfish's picture, that was last month. She made the finals but SirMinion and Monty beat her. Pretty close though. Here's the thread:http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?showtopic=116388

Thanks Anna!
I think that's what confused me the most, I knew it was in November, but I couldn't find it in the November POTM. Thanks again. I love that picture ^_^ And all of the others,of course :nod:

I voted for the Pointer - because I have one too!

I love that pink panther. I was just looking at your avatar where did you find that from.. I use to have one but it some how got wiped off my computer....

It seems like it gets harder and harder to pick my favorite each time I vote. They are all great pets! :wub:

Am I really expected to chose? Impossible... :no:

Alright. It was sooooo hard!!
It was really between Jack & baby and Jess for me. I eventually voted Jess...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back