Votes: 1 2.4%

Votes: 2 4.9%

Votes: 5 12.2%

Votes: 10 24.4%

Votes: 6 14.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are such lovely dogs, it's a shame they get such bad press. Mine loves nothing more than cuddles and laying on top of you in awkward positions. Hasn't got a mean bone in her body.
I was walking her the other day and a couple was walking their Pug they asked if Diva was friendly and I said sure. They had a sniff then the Pug bit my dog right on the face. Diva submitted and guess what not even a sorry from the Pug owners. But if my staff bit the Pug it would have been a different story.

So true mate... to many chavs thinking it's clever to have one by there side.... i wouldn't trust any other dog with my kids... mine like yours are so soppy it's unbelievable.... it frustrates me when you have others walking there little yap yaps and they crossed the road out of pure fear...not realising that my dogs haven't a single aggressive bone in there body.

Hope she didn't sustain any injuries, some people are so disrespectful to other dog owners it's untrue.

They are such lovely dogs, it's a shame they get such bad press. Mine loves nothing more than cuddles and laying on top of you in awkward positions. Hasn't got a mean bone in her body.
I was walking her the other day and a couple was walking their Pug they asked if Diva was friendly and I said sure. They had a sniff then the Pug bit my dog right on the face. Diva submitted and guess what not even a sorry from the Pug owners. But if my staff bit the Pug it would have been a different story.

So true mate... to many chavs thinking it's clever to have one by there side.... i wouldn't trust any other dog with my kids... mine like yours are so soppy it's unbelievable.... it frustrates me when you have others walking there little yap yaps and they crossed the road out of pure fear...not realising that my dogs haven't a single aggressive bone in there body.

Hope she didn't sustain any injuries, some people are so disrespectful to other dog owners it's untrue.

The street I live in is almost a retirement village (almost) and their is a huge green opposite my house where the golden oldies walk their little yappie dogs and when we walk threw to go to the beach or somewhere they just pick their dogs up and all move to one side giving me & Diva dodgy looks it really is unbelievable. Even though it's their untrained dogs having a go and mine just walks passed with her head held high not even bothered. I feel like giving them a mouthful but that would just make matters worse, so I just laugh it off. I dress in skater clothes dc, globe, etnies etc. always with a pair of jeans so I guess this could look a bit chavy. But anyway im ranting now just makes me so mad.

Do you have any pics of yours?

The street I live in is almost a retirement village (almost) and their is a huge green opposite my house where the golden oldies walk their little yappie dogs and when we walk threw to go to the beach or somewhere they just pick their dogs up and all move to one side giving me & Diva dodgy looks it really is unbelievable. Even though it's their untrained dogs having a go and mine just walks passed with her head held high not even bothered. I feel like giving them a mouthful but that would just make matters worse, so I just laugh it off. I dress in skater clothes dc, globe, etnies etc. always with a pair of jeans so I guess this could look a bit chavy. But anyway im ranting now just makes me so mad.

It is very frustrating mate...... mine are the same, such placid dogs and don't really bother to look at other dogs while we are out.... there more fixated on there ball lol.

Here's my 2......

0082.jpg

Cairo
pics5055.jpg

Ruby
046-1.jpg

It is very frustrating mate...... mine are the same, such placid dogs and don't really bother to look at other dogs while we are out.... there more fixated on there ball lol.

Here's my 2......

0082.jpg

Cairo
pics5055.jpg

Ruby
046-1.jpg

Beautiful mate I love the tiger like pattern on Ruby. Cant remember what they call it. I will be getting another in the new year and hope to be getting the same. Is it a dog and a b1tch? I will be getting a full staff next time. My Diva is staff x ridgeback thats why she has such pointy ears. Have you had yours neutered?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back