Votes: 7 14.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ludwig Venter

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone who entered their pets in this month's Pet of the Month Competition.....
Voting will start today and end at noon on the 30th of November 2011...... Good luck to all and happy voting....

Dieses Madchen’s dog Niko
niko1.jpg

Biohazard156’s Cat Oscar
Catsrule009.jpg

Fishy friend2’s dog Lebowski
ebfc9057.jpg

HayzH’s cat Storm
002.jpg

Ollie36’s dog Heidi
S8302942.jpg

Shi24137's dog Mia
Shisdog.jpg

Rover Fish's dog Lara
RoverFishsdogLara.jpg

Maddog Mcleod's 3 dogs
MaddogMcloyd.jpg

Shi24137's dog Gotenks
Shi.jpg

Gidges dog Diesel.
01062011.jpg

was going to say Oscar but then I saw Heidi dressed up how can I not pick that, awesome pic :good:

if the voting was done by names, there would only be one winner.

but, thats just like, my opinion man. :lol:

I voted for dieses madchens little doggy. She's so cute. I love huskys. Heidi and Oscar were cute too but they didn't get my vote.

Next month buddy will be in the comp. And he's gonna be a tough dog to beat. Youve all been warned. :)

was going to say Oscar but then I saw Heidi dressed up how can I not pick that, awesome pic :good:
Is that for real??? or copied from the WEB? (no Offence intended)

I dont get you, do you mean my comment? They were all my words only ? ha
noooooo...the dog dressed up...looks like a pic that could be passed round a social networking site? Just seems ... well you know

I could post up more pictures of Heidi if needed to prove she is real :blush:
Voted for Gotenks, very cool little dog!!

Aren't Weims generally camera happy dogs? Not to mention very easy going? My father in law has one and you can do AYTHING to that dog. Lay one her, chase her.....just about anything a small child would do. And she just lets it happens. I have no doubt that your dog let you dress her up :) they are just that care free.

Some tough decisions this month but it has to be Rover Fish's dog Lara, Shar pei's are stunning dogs.

Aren't Weims generally camera happy dogs? Not to mention very easy going? My father in law has one and you can do AYTHING to that dog. Lay one her, chase her.....just about anything a small child would do. And she just lets it happens. I have no doubt that your dog let you dress her up :) they are just that care free.

Yeah they are very laid back, my nephew who is just over a year old sits on her, pulls her but she doesn't do anything towards him. Obviously we don't let him do it to her but being as mobile as a baby is its hard to stop him going near her all the time!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back