Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's Ramuné, my female Sparkling Gourami

PB021219.jpg

PB041230.jpg

PB051235-1.jpg

My 3y old, beautiful, Hemiancistrus subviridis (L200):

l200contest.jpg

I think l200 is not visible on the verification picture, let me know if want another one.
datei.jpg

Good luck ;-)

haha i was thinking to myself ive never seen a phantom in the comp, maybe i'll enter my new one. and heres one already ! i havnt had mince since young, im getting the impression from your photos mine is probably an inch or 2 longer, so its nice to know mine is at least 3 years old.

i hope you win
yes.gif

haha i was thinking to myself ive never seen a phantom in the comp, maybe i'll enter my new one. and heres one already ! i havnt had mince since young, im getting the impression from your photos mine is probably an inch or 2 longer, so its nice to know mine is at least 3 years old.

i hope you win
yes.gif

You have an Baryancistrus demantoides or Hemiancistrus subviridis ? Both are referred as L200, but there are some differences.
Mine is a Hemiancistrus, supposedly can reach a max size of 7 inches. Mine should have around 4-5 inches.
Post your phantom too :)

I guess I'll give it a shot. Sorry my camera isn't the best.

My Cynotilapia afra Jalo Reef
006.jpg

Verification
006-1.jpg

Geez, folks, I just got some decent pics of my juvenile male Rainbow, so I thought I might have a look and see against whom he may have to compete, this month...: not a chance, I think I'll just keep doing my good duty of simple voter!
kewlpics.gif

Hi Maurizio,
It's not necessarily about winning. Showing off about your fish is a good motivation to participate too! lol
Every fish that I've seen in this month's competition is beautiful, precious, and well loved by its owner, and that's a joy to watch.

Hi Maurizio,
It's not necessarily about winning. Showing off about your fish is a good motivation to participate too! lol
Every fish that I've seen in this month's competition is beautiful, precious, and well loved by its owner, and that's a joy to watch.

Cheers, Noura!
Indeed, well said. Let's see then if at least I can get some better pictures to do him justice!
fish.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back