November 2011 Pet Of The Month Winner Is:

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Ludwig Venter

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
With 49 members voting in our POTM competition in the November 2011 competition, the winning entry drew 11 of those votes to win the November Competition!!

Congratulations to Biohazard156 and his Cat Oscar winning the November 2011 POTM competition...... Well done!!

:flowers: :thumbs: :beer: :nod: :band: :drink: :hooray: :hooray: :- :kana: :cool: :drinks: :good: :yahoo:
Well done to both of you and thank you for entering.... Thanks also to everyone who voted!
Our admin will be around soon to decorate you with the POTM winners' medallion.

Biohazard156’s Cat Oscar
Catsrule009.jpg

Nominations and entries for the December 2011 competition is still on-going and will close on 15th December 2011 when voting will start…… Keep those entries coming in….. (Remember….. just enter 2 photos… no nominations or seconders required)

Thanks guys!!

I never win anything like this so I am really pleased! Oscar can have a wee treat tonight for being a good subject!!

Thanks all who voted and all that entered, some great pics to compete with!!

Anna and Oscar x

Is this a bengal? Contacted a breeder about one, 100 quid deposit then they start at 450 :look: well want one :X Lovely cat

Hiya :)

He is a bronze Egyptian Mau, just as naughty as a bengal though but slighter built and not as big. I have a bengal too, he is Satan in cat form.

Anna

Ahhh, haha satan in cat form, how much did he cost you? Well want a nice cat when i move out but doubt i'll get what im looking for for a decent price :sad:

Oscar was free to a good home at 18 weeks old as the guy who bought him realised kittens need attention, so we got him that way luckily! Full papers etc too! Normally would have been £400 ish. Bengal was a cheapy £250 but no papers which I wouldn't do again, but he was our first cat and didn't really look around for te right breeder. My friend has two bengals and they were £350 each.

Oscar was free to a good home at 18 weeks old as the guy who bought him realised kittens need attention, so we got him that way luckily! Full papers etc too! Normally would have been £400 ish. Bengal was a cheapy £250 but no papers which I wouldn't do again, but he was our first cat and didn't really look around for te right breeder. My friend has two bengals and they were £350 each.

I picked up 2 snow bengal kittens last weekend. Absolutely adorable things. Very friendly & confident

Bengals are great kitties. I have never bought a purebred cat though. But there are some gorgeous breeds. i am quite fond of my common, garden variety shelter raised tabby cats :)

Most reactions

Back