FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

vanalisa

Fish Aficionado
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
Hey there!
Here's a picture of my
Blue-eyes and Peacocks tank from earlier today.
I was a little late on the feeding and as you can tell the little Peacocks come out when they want to!
This doesn't show the whole tank it looks like there's a few inches or more missing from the top part. They were pretty high up there though.
IMG_20211116_110014.jpg

@Rocky998

@CosmicCow09
I have seven, six are showing in this picture can you find them all? I imagine the 7th is hiding fanning eggs somewhere. 😏

I don't have any yet, but I hope to get some for my next tank (hopefully in a few weeks). First, I need to learn more about them.
Seriously Fish website helped me to find a good tankmate for my P. furcatus !
That's how I decided on the Gudgeons.
I learned they come from the same area (Papau New Guinea) and since they occupy different parts of the tank it was a natural choice.

When I get a bigger tank I will be in search of (hopefully) another species to add 🥳✨😍

I learned they come from the same area (Papau New Guinea) and since they occupy different parts of the tank it was a natural choice.

When I get a bigger tank I will be in search of (hopefully) another species to add 🥳✨😍

Interesting. That's good to know. I'd love to have a tank with fish from the same area. Thanks. :)

That’s very interesting I love that, also I love the aquascape,I hope your search for a new species goes well! Also that single peacock gudgeon I have settled in very nicely, acting all good it seems, eats ferociously, once he finds it.

That’s very interesting I love that, also I love the aquascape,I hope your search for a new species goes well! Also that single peacock gudgeon I have settled in very nicely, acting all good it seems, eats ferociously, once he finds it.
Hey, that's great!
Once I put the fish and the tank and the other inhabitants together in my mind, and saw the picture of he/she? up near the top, I had a good feeling about it all.
I am glad you decided not to introduce another...it may have been a choice that secured the balance of your tank?
Perhaps?
Try to get a good pic so we can see if it is male or female ...
I'm thinking male for some reason...

Yeah I think that’s a great assessment. also, it seems like this particular gudgeon just goes where he wants, with the large school of gupps. Also I helped the balance a bit by getting it a new filter but I will try and get that pic now. Those seem decent, my camera is not the best. Also there’s a pic of the whole tank, I’m really trying to move the angel he’s just very fast😂

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    225.2 KB · Views: 38
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    391.3 KB · Views: 30
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    403.4 KB · Views: 24
I’m hesitant to move many fish cause last time that’s what stressed the gudgeons out, where he would sit at the top in the plants. When one died, also I have no clue if it’s a dude I just say that

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back