FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Aussie_Bristle

Fish Herder
Tank of the Month 🏆
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Reaction score
Hi guys

I seem to not be receiving notifications on certain threads I’m watching, anyone else having this problem?

Yes, I got the same issue. I don't get notification from Fishmanic Coronavirus thread.

Same here, on a few different threads. It seems if I dont post in a thread I am watching for a few days i stop getting notifications for it

Same here, on a few different threads. It seems if I dont post in a thread I am watching for a few days i stop getting notifications for it
I experienced it mostly on the post that had more than 2 pages.

Yes, I am not receiving any email notifications for any threads. This seemed to stop around the time of the recent up-grade.

I think you have to click on your alert or emailed link to the thread and read the new messages for future notifications to be sent.

This info is sent with my email alert.
“This message was sent to you because you opted to watch the thread Coronavirus...post your thoughts here... at Tropical Fish Forums with email notification of new replies. You will not receive any further emails about this thread until you have read the new messages.”

I think you have to click on your alert or emailed link to the thread and read the new messages for future notifications to be sent.

I do this all the time. And I have email notifications clicked everywhere I can.

There was an issue a few days ago between our email provider (sendgrid) and Comcast. It was resolved after a few days. I'm waiting to hear back if there are more issues today.

I was gone for an hour or so working on my 30 gallon tank and leak testing it and came back and now there are all kinds of messages I guess you fixed it :good:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back