Not Quite The Netherlands

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Looking good dude. :good:

Cheers

Now, it is starting to look like proper Dutch. Still too much green, but let's wait and see what the tips of the stems do when exposed to the top. You may get some nice blushing.

Thanks.Just waiting on it to fill in a bit, plus playing about with various pruning ideas.
I think i need to get more flow in there.Not happy with the Ludwigia i don't think it's getting what it needs, seems to be struggling a bit.
Changing the ferts this week.Hopefully it'll pick up.Failing that i have an old internal filter that i might strip down 'A-team' style, into a mini powerhead.

Slow progress
Lots of trimming & replanting

sep1i.jpg

sep5.jpg

sep3.jpg

sep4.jpg

sep6g.jpg

Doing well mate, lucky, Pogostemon Erectus doesn't do well for me, might get some 1-2 grow.

Thanks.
It's a strange one.It seems to be something that has just worked for me, with very little effort.Just keep the leaves free of debris, which it does seem to attract.
Also, being under the spraybar & powerhead, it get's the weakest flow.
One favour if you will.Tis a little thing, trivial maybe.TOTM badge? I like to feel special.
laugh.gif

Admin do that mate message Tcamos his names Chad ;).

3 months from start up-no co2, just carbon & TNC complete
[sub](excuse the equipment, can't be bothered to remove)[/sub]

Some things have stalled a bit, others have grown a bit.This is the problem when not using pressurised, patience is needed.
Need to swap out the H.Corymbosa (probably for H.Difformis) & the Lud.Glandulosa.Maybe for Lud.Repens or something simple

edit:eek:h yeah, have a M/F pair of A.Borelli in the QT tank ATM

Looking forward to pics once QT is done mate. My new Dutch is coming on strong, been a week now and where the 1-2 grows we're looking like bare substrate I suddenly have plants, whoop whoop!

Looking forward to pics once QT is done mate. My new Dutch is coming on strong, been a week now and where the 1-2 grows we're looking like bare substrate I suddenly have plants, whoop whoop!

Sounds good, going to try 1-2 out next time, but want to leave this scape in till spring, see what kind of growth i can get, long term.
I'm new to Apisto's, but quick teaser pics of the Male Borellii.

Most reactions

trending

Back